Home Insurance

Tailor-made cover for the important things

Whether you own or rent your home, taking out an assured home insurance policy can be another troublesome task which is why many people settle for the first quote they receive.

However, you probably didn’t settle for the first home you saw, so why would you settle for the first quote?

For many with a mortgage, your provider will demand that you have a home insurance policy. For renters, you only need to protect your contents.

With so many quotes available from online comparison sites, it can be confusing what specifically refers to you and which cover will best protect you when you need it most.

A new build house on an estate whose exterior and interior can be insured with William Taylor's home insurance scheme.

At William Taylor, we can assess your home—whatever the size, type or age—and use our access to specialist markets in the home insurance field.

Some of our home insurance policies feature;

  • Buildings, outbuildings and garages cover to protect from fire, flood and storm
  • Contents insurance
  • Accidental damage
  • Personal belongings when out of the home
  • Legal expenses cover

Our significant experience in this sector means that you can have confidence in the cover we provide.

We also provide extensive landlord insurance and property owners’ insurance which can be included with home insurance. Please click here to find out more.

For more information on our home insurance cover, just get in touch.

Contact Us

    *Required field

    Please do not submit any sensitive data.

    You may also be interested in…